What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience applying SOR codes to large volumes of works orders?
- Do you have previous experience in Quantity Surveying or a background in the finance sector?
- Do you have Experience working with sub-contractors at varying levels?
- Can you manipulate data using Excel and present this back to the business?
If so, this role is perfect for you!
Here at Peabody, we have an opportunity for a Commercial Analyst on a Permanent at our Houghton Regis office.
A bit about the role:
As a Commercial Analyst, you will assist the Planned, Voids and Repairs & Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service.
You will carry out cost control tasks within our total Repairs & QL IT system. Your primary focus will be to cost manage all works orders considering operative, supply chain and material costs (true Job Costing) whilst capturing all values associated to the order.
Some of the key results for the role include:
- Preparation and timely submission and agreement of interim valuations.
- Re-measurement and valuation of variations.
- Preparation and agreement of weekly applications and invoices.
- Preparation monthly financial reports.
A minimum of 1 to 2 days working in the Houghton Regis office is required.
A bit about us:
160 years after it was established, Peabody is one of the oldest not-for-profit housing associations in the UK.
The Peabody Group is responsible for more than 107,000 homes, with around 220,000 residents across London and the Home Counties. We also have around 20,000 care and support customers.
Our purpose is to help people flourish, and we are getting closer to residents by taking a local approach.
We are committed to delivering a responsive and easily accessible repairs service and investing in our existing homes so they are safe and well maintained. Our retrofit projects will make thousands of our homes more energy efficient.
We work with councils and communities to promote economic inclusion, tackle inequality and poverty, and prioritise wellbeing.
Here just a few of the benefits for working at Peabody:
- Up to 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Family friendly policies
- Flexible benefits scheme, including options for Healthcare, Dental care, Critical illness cover, vouchers, technology scheme and access to a discount portal
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Up to 10% pension contribution
Are you ready to apply?
PLEASE NOTE: As an employer, Peabody does not provide sponsorship as a licenced UK employer.
To be considered for the position of Commercial Analyst, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit both your CV and a bit about why we should consider you for the role.
If you need to ask us anything else at all, feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch.
Peabody reserves the right to close this advert before the advertised closing date, depending on the number of applications received.Apply now