What we’re looking for:
- Proficient in IT, including MS Office, databases, and report writing?
- Worked in customer-facing roles in private or public sectors, delivering top-notch service?
- Skilled in handling complaints, routine queries, and effective case management?
If so, this role is perfect for you!
Here at Peabody, we have two opportunities for Specialist Case Officer (Fixed-term) on a Temporary 3-month contract.
A bit about the role:
As a Specialist Case Officer (Fixed-term), you will be delivering an excellent frontline customer service and take ownership of caseload, managing and overseeing cases through to effective resolution. Some of the key results for the role include:
- Providing clear and quality updates to residents, customers, and stakeholders.
- Keeping systems and records up to date for accuracy and meeting KPIs.
- Monthly analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assisting in investigating and resolving expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Representing the SCM team in project groups, contributing to service improvement.
- Managing orders, invoices, and maintaining expenditure records.
- Logging and responding to customer queries and complaints promptly.
- Handling various case types within the SCM remit, from tenancy files to parking inquiries.
A bit about us:
160 years after it was established, Peabody is one of the oldest not-for-profit housing associations in the UK.
The Peabody Group is responsible for more than 107,000 homes, with around 220,000 residents across London and the Home Counties. We also have around 20,000 care and support customers.
Our purpose is to help people flourish, and we are getting closer to residents by taking a local approach.
We are committed to delivering a responsive and easily accessible repairs service and investing in our existing homes so they are safe and well maintained. Our retrofit projects will make thousands of our homes more energy efficient.
We work with councils and communities to promote economic inclusion, tackle inequality and poverty, and prioritise wellbeing.
Here just a few of the benefits for working at Peabody:
Flexible and hybrid working (depending on the role)
Up to 30 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
Two additional paid volunteering days each year
Flexible benefits scheme, including family friendly benefits and access to a discount portal
Are you ready to apply?
PLEASE NOTE: As an employer, Peabody does not provide sponsorship as a licenced UK employer.
To be considered for the position of Specialist Support Worker, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit both your CV and a bit about why we should consider you for the role.
If you need to ask us anything else at all, feel free to drop an email to Tanisha Johnson, Talent Specialist at email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Peabody reserves the right to close this advert before the advertised closing date, depending on the number of applications received.Apply now