Relationships are at the heart of our strategy, our delivery and our communities
We work with others to build strong and trusted partnerships to give our residents the best possible service.
Social value targets are embedded in our contracts. We work with our supply chain partners to provide extra value and increase our impact in our communities through our commissioning.
There are many ways you can help:
- Sponsor an existing programme or activity
- Provide employment and apprenticeship opportunities to support people into better-paid, sustainable, higher-quality jobs
- Provide tailored skills development programmes to upskill, reskill and support residents’ careers
- Provide opportunities for local businesses to trade and access our – and our contractors’ – supply chains
- Help develop skills and aspirations by providing work experience
opportunities and business exposure to local schools
- Offer in-kind or pro-bono support
- Volunteer with us
- Lend a venue or event space
- Choose the Peabody Community Foundation as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Support Peabody research
What we offer you as a partner:
- A proven track record of delivering long-term positive change in local communities
- The opportunity to create social value and fulfil your ESG mission
- Strengthened community ties
- A connection with people and purpose
- The chance to impact the local community and visit projects and programmes first-hand
- The opportunity to raise your profile with positive communication opportunities
- Employee engagement and volunteering opportunities
Ready to collaborate and create change?
Get in touch
We’re always keen to expand our services to help more people. Simply fill in this short form and we'll
get back to you.
Partner success story: Working with Advanced Building and Maintenance Services Ltd.
Since winning a contract to provide aids and adaptations for a Peabody project, Advanced Building and Maintenance have given up their time to help redecorate the communal areas in one of our domestic abuse refuges. They’ve also donated 10 bikes to our Thamesmead Cycle Hub.
James Mackinlay, Director, Advanced Building and Maintenance Services, said:
“It has always been a strong part of our ethos to believe that we are helping and supporting the communities that we work and live in. It is an absolute pleasure to work alongside staff of Peabody Community Foundation.”
Partner success story: Adding social value with Purdy, part of Kinovo Group.
Since first delivering electrical services to Peabody in 2016, Purdy have been funding Transitions, a programme supporting young people living in poverty or struggling with homelessness. They’ve also donated to and volunteered with our Community Pantry at Waltham Forest and are now supporting the Ready for School Programme in Waltham Forest and Darwin Court Foodbank in Southwark.
Pippa Pang, Social Value and Marketing Manager, Kinovo Group, said:
“Creating social value is incredibly important to us and is something we have delivered for several years. We help those in need: local food banks, schools and community initiatives within the local areas that we work, hence supporting Peabody, one of our largest clients, with our chosen initiatives.”
Got specific questions about Peabody? We’re always happy to help.