Why we’d like to capture and use your personal data
We love to share and promote all the great things that happen in our communities and throughout Peabody. We may even ask the national and local press to cover our stories, to spread the news that bit further.
How we’d like to use your data
We’d like to use your information in our future marketing and communication, such as campaigns, print materials, our websites, internal communications, events, publications, surveys, reports, leaflets, social media, and local and national press.
This will involve us collecting and using your personal data such as your images (photographs), case studies, videos, testimonials, feedback and audio recordings. We may also collect your name, address, health and disability information on occasion.
By health and disability information we mean anything that can be physically identified in an image or video. We won’t be asking you to provide any further details as part of this consent.
Protecting your personal data
Data protection provisions require us to ask your permission to capture and collect your data before using your information in this way.
- Your data will be handled in line with relevant data protection provisions
- Your data will be stored securely and accessible by authorised Peabody colleagues only
- We will store your data for a period of three years and will only use it after that period where you’ve agreed to it
- We’ll store your data in our secure electronic database. We’ll delete all other copies once we’ve added your data to our electronic database
- We will not share your data with anyone else for their marketing purposes.